Parenting can be a tough road at times. We want to partner with you to help you on your journey.
At Destinations, we have read books and attended workshops on the topics of teenagers, sexuality, abstinence, sexually transmitted diseases, etc., and now we want to share this information with you.
We want to empower you to do your job as best you can and help you navigate the teen years successfully. We know from experience that the best time to start the conversation about sexuality with your son or daughter is earlier rather than later. We have resources that we want to pass on to you. They have helped us and we think that they will help you too.
- The Five Love Languages of Teenagers – Gary Chapman
- Teaching True Love to a Sex-At-13 Generation – Eric and Leslie Ludy
- God’s Gift to Women – Eric Ludy
- Authentic Beauty – Leslie Ludy
- Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry – Lisa Bevere
- Raising A Modern Day Knight – Robert Lewis
- Unprotected – Miriam Grossman
- Intimacy Cover-Up – P. Roger Hillerstrom
- Why Marriage Matters – Glenn T. Stanton
- Hooked: New science on how casual sex is affecting our children – Joe S. McIlhaney, Jr., MD and Freda Bush, MD
We love to speak to parents and empower them with the latest research and tips on how to help your teens stay pure until marriage. Contact us today to schedule a Parent Workshop!