Currently scheduling for the 2022-2023 school year.
We are now using the Relationships Under Construction curriculum with various programs we can offer. Now a 5-day program is offered to 8th-12th grade classes with the possibility of 7th grade.
Although our focus is not on the negative risks, we do share the truth about pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, and the emotional side effects of choosing to have sex before marriage.
We will, however, focus on all of the great reasons to wait till marriage – and for that, we don’t apologize. We believe that waiting to have sex until you are in a life-long, committed relationship (i.e. marriage) is the best choice and one with the least risks.
Relationships Under Construction partners with teens to guide them in character development for strong and healthy futures with those around them.
- We believe in the integrity of youth and their ability to make healthy decisions when equipped with the right information.
- We believe in laying the foundation for a future that can include a healthy marriage and strong family relationships.
- We acknowledge behaviors have consequences, so we encourage healthy decision-making, individual responsibility, and relationship education.
- We believe in the joy of sexual intimacy. We treat sexual intimacy with respect, understanding that it is best enjoyed in its perfect time and place within marriage.
- We believe in respect for self and others.
- We value life and believe in the pursuit of truth.
- We believe that the whole person is composed of moral, physical, emotional, intellectual, and social elements.
If you are looking for another perspective or just a fun 5-days that you don’t have to teach, we would be glad to partner with you. Give us a call today! (814) 643-3570